MANAGE DIABETES WITH PRECISION: For diabetics,
Ketone in the urine signifies lack of insulin to use glucose for energy;
causing the body to use fat instead. Measure the ketone level in your urine
with high precision ketone sticks and color chart. By doing so, you can keep
eye on the presence of ketone in your body.
MEASURE FAT BURNING RATE: The
presence of ketones in your urine means the body is in ketonic state. This shows
your body is burning fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates which can help
achieve weight loss goals. Get results in seconds.
ACHIEVE YOUR HEALTH GOAL: It is
important to stay healthy; by doing so, checking the level of ketosis in your
body becomes very necessary. This says your body is burning fat. Depending on
the type of diet you are on, our ketone test strips will serve as a guide to
enable you reach your goal in a brief time. Please remember to consult with
your healthcare provider while on ketogenic diet. 100 strips in a bottle.
• Ketones are form when the body needs to break down fats and fatty acids to use as fuel. This is most likely to occur when the body does not get enough sugar or carbohydrates.
• Special diets can change test results. For example, a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein and fat can raise ketone levels in the blood, which can then enter the urine.
• Some drugs can cause false positive measurements.
When do I need to take a urine test?
1. The concentration of urine sugar was above 1-2 g/l for two consecutive
2. When there are symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, etc.;
3. In case of trauma, stress or surgery;
4. When the blood sugar concentration exceeds 250 mg/l;
5. When you're pregnant.
The acetoacetate and sodium nitroprusside cause reaction in alkaline
medium, which produces purplish red compounds.